Following government guidance, many of our stores are now open and some of our cafes and restaurants are also preparing to fully reopen.
Please note that our retailers and eateries may be working to slightly different timescales for their reopening, as well as reduced or different opening times. They may also be implementing new systems to help everybody to stay safe, so please always check with them directly before setting off.
Some of our cafes and restaurants will continue to offer a take away, click and collect or delivery service only for now.
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority, so you might notice extra measures in place when you next visit. These include:
- New signage to help everyone to keep a two-metre distance from others
- Closing many of our shared seating areas until further notice
We will be carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, you may be asked to queue considerately in a designated area outside each store. If the store queue is at capacity, we kindly ask visitors to come back at another time.
Our on-site colleagues have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus